The world moves so fast these days that I need to slow down and deliberately laser-point my focus is order to succeed. I’m in control of everything about me and simply won’t allow myself to be in bad places. In today’s world I declare the following about having a positive frame of mind:
- Focusing only on goodness is possible.
- Too many good things happen everyday to think it’s a coincidence. “What you focus on is what you get” is my mantra and I only focus on what uplifts me.
- Thinking kindly and honestly about myself means me keeping my power and not giving it away to other forces.
- I do what I can and know that “it is what it is.”
- Striving to improve myself through friendship, service, compassion and love means me being my higher self.
- Good books guide me to do great things and become more than I thought was possible.
- I don’t waste my time. There are only 24 hours in a day and I only have one life to live. I have plans for my life and work at getting what I want.
- Why focus on what I don’t want? It’s not a matter of ignoring what’s bad but of filling my life only with what’s good.
I believe in goodness and in becoming my higher self. My goal of surrounding myself with good things and working to get what I want and never giving up ensures my success.
June 7, 2021