What I can do as of today is:
- Take myself on a ride.
- Attend church, remotely.
- Write in my journal.
- Study something.
- Recognize beauty.
- Be grateful.
- Realize “It is what it is” and focus on things within my power to control.
- Forgive and let things go.
- Decide being happy, optimistic, seeing the bright side and looking outward.
- Update my website.
- Focus on success and what I can do, not failure and what I can’t do.
- Watch and listen to what’s uplifting.
There are many things I can do today and I’m glad for the list. My mood (frame of mind; outlook; mindset) is up to me. I can view my day however I want and know that my mood dictates my feelings. Therefore, my focus today is on what brings me peace, contentment and happiness.