The Lord has been greatly in my mind in 2020. He’s the constant companion who comforts, strengthens and always helps me.
My arrogant self used to think my good, wise or inspiring thoughts came from me until one day when realizing, “I’m not that smart!”
(At the moment when the truth hit me I knew that all wisdom and knowledge in my mind came from Him.) Throughout 2020, here are some of the ways the Lord has inspired me:
- Updated my website 15 times.
- Blogged on my website 73 times.
- Researched and studied various spiritual things 87 times.
- Wrote in my journal 204 times.
- Recorded 9 dreams.
- Felt to record my first thought upon waking 36 times.
- Awakened by the spirit in the middle of the night with a thought 78 times.
- Stirred awake during the nighttime with a thought just for me 117 times.
- Assured with profound thoughts 11 times.
The Lord is my forever friend and my everlasting God, and I love Him with all of my heart.