Continually believing in dreams, is saying, “Even if it doesn’t happen when expected and within a reasonable amount of time it WILL happen” Having this type of faith (the ‘no doubt’ kind) produces miracles. This type of faith can seem delusional to others, because they don’t believe the same; but just because they don’t believe it doesn’t mean it won’t be.
I say to myself, “Have the confidence and the faith to believe in your dreams-even if nobody else does-and trust the feeling in your heart that says it will happen, because it will.”
Here are my thoughts from a religious perspective (because you know that’s how I am):
- Jesus had pure faith and said it could only be had with “prayer and fasting.”
- Regarding pure faith Jesus said, “All things are possible to him that believeth.”
- Pure Faith is thinking, It didn’t happen yet but it WILL.
- I don’t know why some people think it’s blasphemous to think of themselves as eventually equal to Christ.
- Paul said, “The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ” …
- Jesus Christ said, “And he that receiveth me receiveth my Father; And he that receiveth my Father receiveth my Father’s kingdom; therefore all that my Father hath shall be given unto him.“
- Jesus Christ said, “They are they who received the testimony of Jesus, and believed on his name and were baptized after the manner of his burial, being buried in the water in his name, and this according to the commandment which he has given—That by keeping the commandments they might be washed and cleansed from all their sins, and receive the Holy Spirit by the laying on of the hands of him who is ordained and sealed unto this power; And who overcome by faith, and are sealed by the Holy Spirit of promise, which the Father sheds forth upon all those who are just and true. They are they who are the church of the Firstborn. They are they into whose hands the Father has given all things—”
- Many people desire eternal life in the celestial kingdom but then reality hits them and they think, “The celestial kingdom is where God and Christ are and I can’t go there because I’m fallen” but the entire reason Christ did the atonement was to save us from our sins so we would be perfect and able to live with God again. We believe in and follow Christ and must have the confidence to go where He is.
- The Third Article of Faith says, “We believe that through the Atonement of Christ, all mankind may be saved, by obedience to the laws and ordinances of the Gospel.”